Facebook Ads manager
Want to join the ATTN Labs team? You will enjoy working with us if you are someone who has: creativity, dreams, imagination, has honesty and integrity and are interested in continuous growth. You like to work autonomously, you are a rational optimist and you prioritize service to the customer above all else.
Working At ATTN Labs
We believe Facebook advertising is a vehicle to spread ideas (good and bad). We take this role seriously and view ourselves as stewards of the platform and of our client’s reputation. Therefore we are selective in who we work with. Our approach is to work with “clients” as partners and take an active role in shaping the growth of their business.
We are a fully distributed team and rely heavily on asynchronous communication. While team members are expected to be available for certain periods of the day, the majority of our communication is built to be flexible. We understand that highly effective individuals benefit from the ability to structure their own work and rest times.
Our focus on clear guidelines for performance and communication give team members certainty regarding their level of performance within the organization(hours clocked in front of your laptop plays no part in this assessment).
About This Role
The focus of this role is to build, manage, and troubleshoot Facebook ad campaigns for our customers. You’ll also be managing the infrastructure that powers those ads (audiences, custom conversions, catalogs, etc.). You will work closely with the director of media buying and our other team members to devise and execute your paid acquisition strategy.
The ideal Facebook Media Buyer is organized with HIGH attention to detail. Additionally, they are analytical, comfortable with numbers, and a great problem solver.
You should be excited to get “in-the-weeds” on the Facebook Ads platform. Expect to take charge of an account, including building campaigns, creating audiences, setting up pixel events, and analyzing campaign data.
This role can be completed from any geographic location as long as your work situation meets the following criteria:
- Access to high-speed internet
- A distraction-free work environment that allows for video conferencing
- Ability to respond to messages via a mobile device such as a smartphone
- Ability to join live team video conferencing 1-2 times per week during U.S.business hours (EST).
The Wins For This Role
1. Facebook ad campaign construction and maintenance
1. Know the ATTN Labs SOPs inside and out for building campaigns to specifications
2. Able to take verbal and written direction from Media Buyer and translate into a properly set up campaign meeting specifications.
3. Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of(ever-changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
2. Facebook ad analysis
1. Complete understanding of all available numbers in theFacebook Ads Manager dashboard.
2. Mastery of interpreting numbers as it relates to real-world traffic flows in a campaign.
3. Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and ask for help from team members or the director of media buying (as needed).
4. HIGH reliability and attention to your campaigns under management.
3. Organized Team Player
1. Able to prioritize and execute tasks independently without dropping any balls.
2. Clear written communicator.
3. Clear video communicator.
4. Document task outcomes and work done to keep the team in the loop.
Interview and Expectations
Our interview process is designed to allow you to demonstrate your expertise and skill level. Expect to encounter challenges and overcome at least a few tough questions!
There are some regular business hours obligations (especially in the beginning while you’re training), but otherwise, you’re free to manage yourself once you demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
All required training will be front-loaded during the first 4-6 weeks of your work as a media buyer. The highest aspiration for you in this role is that you will eventually operate nearly autonomously, taking full accountability for your performance on client accounts and clearly communicating your progress to the team.
Additional Position Details
- This is a part-time position to start, but we want team members to grow into full-time roles rapidly.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work (or a disbursement for a similar amount for purchasing equipment or additional training).
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement. If you’re not in the US just ignore this part
- ATTN Labs does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits.
Start The Application
Want to join our team? The first step is a simple assessment so we can get an idea of your current level of experience.
Once you’re finished give us a couple (business) days to review the results and get back to you (via email).